STEM Student Opportunities
Students interested in pursuing STEM opportunities at Oakton can:
- enroll in special STEM courses;
- apply for STEM Scholars Program, a scholarship program, funded by the National Science Foundation;(Complete a preliminary questionnaire to determine your eligibility and for more information. For general information about this program, contact STEMScholar@oakton.edu.)
- participate in the Skyway STEM Poster Competition;
- participate in an internship;
- explore special STEM opportunities at four-year institutions.
For information about scholarships, contact Gloria Liu at email@example.com or 847.635.1738.