News & EventsEvents RSS
The Center for Organizing Minority Programs to Advance Student Success (COMPASS) and Office of Student Life & Campus Inclusion invite the Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) students to a welcome mixer
Oakton brings some of the world’s great guitarists to our virtual campus for a month of free online workshops to hone your skills.
des plaines, skokie
Come learn about the BLACK Student Success Program and BLACK Student Union.
The Center for Campus Inclusion and Diversity (CCID) invites you to participate in Latinx Heritage Month Programs 2021
With the Evanston Public Library and Oakton Community College Free Six-Month Training Program.
To schedule an appointment or for further information about this internationally acclaimed group, contact Glenna Sprague at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.635.1905.
- Statewide COVID-19 vaccination mandate: Get Vaccinated now and complete the Vaccination Status Form
- Oakton Faculty and Staff Recognized for Excellence
- Oakton CARES is open to all fall students
- Oakton Student-Athletes and Teams Earn NJCAA Academic Honors
- Oakton Community College receives Fulbright-Hays Grant to study West African culture