News & EventsEvents RSS
This year we are honoring diversity and promoting equity through impactful presentations including a keynote on how the words we use in the classroom can affect how our families and children are perceived.
A virtual five part-series of readings, lectures and discussions led by distinguished English professors.
- National Day of Racial Healing Virtual Events
- Oakton Faculty and Staff Recognized for Excellence
- President Smith's Statement on the January 6 Events in Washington D.C.
- Oakton Recognizes 26 Nursing Graduates at Pinning Ceremony
- Oakton and YWCA Evanston/North Shore to Offer Free Virtual Computer Classes in January